Friday, June 5, 2009
School has officially been out for about a week now, and we are in full summer mode. Can't wait to leave for Destin on Wednesday! All six of us are EXCITED to the fullest. Have I mentioned we rented a house this year with a PRIVATE pool!? We are blessed, and I hope we can have a very restful, calm, bonding, relaxing family vacation.

Oldest bro had 4 teeth pulled today in preparation for his braces. His mother took him, so we haven't seen him, but hubby talked to him and says he feels kindof bad.

We are looking into a private Christian School for Little bro and sis. Their father isn't completely on board with it, so say a little prayer for us that he will see that we are trying to put them in the best possible environment.

Have I mentioned I am LOVING summer! I love being home with the kids, and actually having time to cook, clean and do laundry. I am thankful to be a teacher.
posted by OUR BLENDING JOURNEY @ 8:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States
Archives
Archives
Sidebar Section
These are some of my favorite blogs to visit. Take a look. Enjoy!
My Links
Free Blogger Templates
© Our Blending Journey

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones