Thursday, July 2, 2009
AHH, SUMMER
i have loved this week because we haven't had any pressing appointments or events. it makes the summer weeks go by so much more slowly when there are no real activities planned. i love waking up each morning and just winging it. of course, if we stayed home regularly, other than summer vacation, i would have more of a schedule.(i would love to stay home and homeschool my children, that's no secret.) but for now, we are just home for the summer. i am however excited that our youngest two will be attending the school where i teach this year. they will be in K and 1st grade. it will be wonderful taking them with me each morning, having them in my building all day, and taking them home with me each afternoon. i guess it's second best to homeschooling.
posted by OUR BLENDING JOURNEY @ 8:12 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States
Archives
Archives
Sidebar Section
These are some of my favorite blogs to visit. Take a look. Enjoy!
My Links
Free Blogger Templates
© Our Blending Journey

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones