Friday, October 23, 2009
the flu
Well, here we are. It's Friday. We are better, but none of us 100%. I have talked to our family nurse and the ped nurse this morning. Both assure me that these lingering symptoms are normal, and might last a few more days. PLEASE GO AWAY, FLU! I try to remind myself that it could have been worse. It seems to be contained to the three of us, and we have been eating, sleeping and functioning (at home that is). I know some people are bedridden with this and become dehydrated etc. Thankfully I was watching for it, and we caught it ASAP. Still, it's not fun, and we want it to go away.

Labels:

posted by OUR BLENDING JOURNEY @ 1:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States
Archives
Archives
Sidebar Section
These are some of my favorite blogs to visit. Take a look. Enjoy!
My Links
Free Blogger Templates
© Our Blending Journey

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones