Monday, January 18, 2010
At Home
I absolutely love days when we are just home. Today was one of those. Little Sis and Bro each had a friend over, so Mommy reworked some things around the house, the kitchen mostly. I get in those moods sometimes when I'm tired of the way things are decorated. Do you do that?

Mom, my Sister and I went to a few antique shops Saturday after the basketball games (I will have to update you on basketball soon. It's a sight!) Anyway, I'd been wanting something new for the front door, but not a wreath. I found this cute, flat hanging basket, but what they had in it was well, UGLY. So, Mom helped me pick out some flowers to put in it. I think it turned out cute. What do you think?
I've had the large jar in my bedroom just empty, but decided to move it to the kitchen and add some spanish moss and lemons. Pretty, huh?
The paintings, my sweet Hubby has given me. I love the colors!
You can't tell from the photo, but the plate (beside the tomatoes) is from the Paula Deen Collection (love her), and it says, "Roots run deep when it comes to the love of a family and home." My Sister gave it to me for Christmas. I love it!
Oh yeah, and I moved the coffee pot and microwave. Hubby will be surprised!
HAVE A NICE MONDAY NIGHT!















Labels:

posted by OUR BLENDING JOURNEY @ 3:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States
Archives
Archives
Sidebar Section
These are some of my favorite blogs to visit. Take a look. Enjoy!
My Links
Free Blogger Templates
© Our Blending Journey

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones