Sunday, March 21, 2010
Waiting patiently........
I've noticed some things budding and peeking out.
Hubby and I have been chatting about what we want
to do in the yard this year.
I have been picking up new pots here and there.
I'm ready to get in the dirt and get my flowers going.
Last week a friend gave me some iris and lillies. Of course, I've already put them out!
These are a few pix from last year.
Are you planning you planting yet?
Is it just me? Surely not!






posted by OUR BLENDING JOURNEY @ 2:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States
Archives
Archives
Sidebar Section
These are some of my favorite blogs to visit. Take a look. Enjoy!
My Links
Free Blogger Templates
© Our Blending Journey

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones