Sunday, July 18, 2010
Mama's Beauty Queen
Little Sis asked to enter our County Fair Pageant.
After some thought, I agreed. I'm glad I did.
She has sooo much FUN!
She looked beautiful, if I do say so myself.
Did she win? No, but she didn't care.
That's how she is. She just enjoyed getting
all dolled up and seeing the other girls do the same.
God has blessed this little girl with the biggest heart.
She was so excited for the winner.
I am proud of my Beauty Queen.















Labels:

posted by OUR BLENDING JOURNEY @ 4:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States
Archives
Archives
Sidebar Section
These are some of my favorite blogs to visit. Take a look. Enjoy!
My Links
Free Blogger Templates
© Our Blending Journey

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones