Thursday, November 19, 2009
I can't stand....
....an empty pot! Our first sign of Christmas decor. The ferns have had it! We've had them since May. They've been good ferns, but frost, etc has made them look a bit pitiful. And since I can't stand an empty pot, I snuck to the back yard and snipped some magnolia and pine, add a few pinecones, and there we have filled the front porch pots for the Holidays. I plan to buy some wide satin red ribbon to tie around the necks of the pots for a little color. I LOVE DECORATING FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!! READY, SET, GO!



Labels:

posted by OUR BLENDING JOURNEY @ 3:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States
Archives
Archives
Sidebar Section
These are some of my favorite blogs to visit. Take a look. Enjoy!
My Links
Free Blogger Templates
© Our Blending Journey

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones