Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Now, I'm ready.....
.....for Spring. I've heard that Mr. Groundhog didn't cooperate this morning, so I might just be out of luck for a while. I try really hard not to wish time away, and I try to enjoy each day and moment. I do, however, look forward to each season. We have just been through one of the biggest snow events we have seen in a long while, and I loved it. It was truely a Winter Wonderland. The kiddos had a ball!!!!......Now, I am looking forward to Spring, flowers, Easter! Do you have a favorite season? I don't. I love them all, and I feel blessed to live in an area where I can experience each one. I just love seeing God's hand in each season.

Labels:

posted by OUR BLENDING JOURNEY @ 4:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States
Archives
Archives
Sidebar Section
These are some of my favorite blogs to visit. Take a look. Enjoy!
My Links
Free Blogger Templates
© Our Blending Journey

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones