Thursday, September 16, 2010
I am alive!
Yes. I am alive. Some of you have sweetly reminded me that I haven't posted in a very long time. Thanks for the reminders. I guess school has been keeping us busy. Well, I'll start our update catchups with boys' birthdays. Big Bro turned 14 on Aug. 15. Hubby took him white water rafting. Because I didn't offer them my camera, we have no pictures of the event.
Little Bro's party, however, we have picture documentation. Like Little Sis, he chose a skating party. It was fun, fun, fun. He turned 7! Yes, my baby is 7!


Labels:

posted by OUR BLENDING JOURNEY @ 7:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States
Archives
Archives
Sidebar Section
These are some of my favorite blogs to visit. Take a look. Enjoy!
My Links
Free Blogger Templates
© Our Blending Journey

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones