Friday, September 17, 2010
I love our School Situation!
I know I've said it before, but I feel soooo blessed with
our school situation. Little Bro is in 1st grade and
has his Sunday School teacher for
a classroom teacher. I mean, what more could
I ask for. Little Sis had her last year. It was a
terrific year!
For 2nd grade Little Sis has a dear, dear
friend of mine whom I have known for over 30 years.
I had her daughter in my 3rd grade class two years ago,
and her son is Little Bro's best friend.
See what I mean?! It's the best!
Plus, having my children in the same building
with me all day, every day is a huge blessing.
It's so very comforting.
All this plus the fact that I work with
absolutely wonderful people and have an
awesome principal. I love it!



Labels:

posted by OUR BLENDING JOURNEY @ 6:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: TN, United States
Archives
Archives
Sidebar Section
These are some of my favorite blogs to visit. Take a look. Enjoy!
My Links
Free Blogger Templates
© Our Blending Journey

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones